Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Check out this rewigged Felicity...

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ks4treasures's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2005
    Posts
    112
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    This is the prettiest Felicity I have ever seen. I don't have a felicity yet..but if they all looked like this I would buy one tonight.


    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MEWA%3AIT&rd=1

  2. #2
    Inactive Member rachie421's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    712
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Huh. I usually have a very hard time seeing historicals with a new wig and style because I am so used to the way they are made and look in the book and I normally dont like the change. But I have to admit, that Felicity is awfully pretty. She does look more like the movie version. That gives me courage to change Elizabeth's wig whenever I have the space and money to get her [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Either way, that seller did a good job [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    she is gorgeous! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member jennifermarym's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WOW! She is gorgeous. I also don't like re-wigged historicals that remain historicals (I have a rewigged Sam, but I turned her into a modern girl), but she is really a pretty doll, the wig is fantastic. Bravo, to the seller!

  5. #5
    talentedtwelve12
    Guest talentedtwelve12's Avatar

    Post

    she is gorgeous! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is beautiful!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is lovely! Makes me want to rewig a Felicity...an extra if I had one.

  8. #8
    Inactive Member wrxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    876
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I may have to watch her and possibly bid on her! Shes super cute! [img]smile.gif[/img] " Like I need more dolls! LOL
    [img]redface.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ December 14, 2005 07:29 PM: Message edited by: wrx-gal ]</font>

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is so pretty!

  10. #10
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She is pretty pretty! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •